outsoles for working PROFESSIONALS.
The secret of Vibram® performance is the optimal combination of hyperfunctional design and exclusive rubber compounds.
High performance rubber soles to meet the demands of reliability and performance, providing strength and stability on the track.
Extremely durables, excellent grip, unwavering stability, heat and oil resistance.
TYRE PU / RUBBER
· MAXIMUM SUPPORT AND STABILITY
· THIN RUBBER BOTTOM TO OPTIMIZE LIGHTENESS / DURABILITY RATIO
· VIBRAM® S-LINE DESIGN, REFLECTS AND COMPLIMENTS NATURAL FOOT MOVEMENT
ICON PU / RUBBER
· MAXIMUM SUPPORT AND STABILITY ALSO IN HARDEST ENVIRONMENTS
· ENGINEERED TO PROVIDE STRENGTH AND PROTECTION
· ENGRAVED SHANK FOR BETTER TRACTION ON UNEVEN GROUND
· DESIGN OUTSOLE AVAILABLE WITH VIBRAM® FIRE&ICE COMPOUND
VINTAGE PU / RUBBER
· HIGH LEVEL OF GRIP AND DURABILITY
· MAXIMUM ADHERENCE TO THE GROUND
· SHOCK ABSORBING CELL IN HEEL AREA
EXTREME HEAT. BITTER COLD. THIS IS FIRE & ICE.
Vibram® FIRE & ICE compound has been formulated for extreme applications while maintaining its performance values in a wide range of temperatures . The formulation satisfies both NFPA requirements for flame resistance and provides flexibility and traction at -23°C. Vibram® FIRE & ICE can be used in any outdoor activity where fire resistance and high grip performance have to be maintained in very cold weather conditions.
Flame and heat resistant, traction in cold, oil resistant, durable compound
. Superior performance industrial compound
. Engineered to withstand extreme temperatures ranges.
· Meets the NFPA requirements for flame resistance