153BB-05 S1P ESD SRC
- Suede microfiber upper Microtech
- Three-dimensional textile Spyder-Net lining
- Double density polyurethane sole Icon Pu-Pu SRC
- PZX fiberglass toe cap
- Txzero high tenacity textile anti-puncture insert
- Standard CE EN ISO 20345:2011
- According to DGUV 112-191 rule
- Ideal for Petrochemical Industry, Construction, Energy, Maintenance, Logistics and Transport
Sandal made of suede microfiber Microtech, extremely breathable and confortable. Three-dimensional textile Spyder-Net lining to give an exceptional comfort and keep the feet dry. Double density polyurethane sole Icon Pu-Pu SRC designed to provide excellent all-round performances. PZ88 fiberglass toe cap and perforation resistant Txzero insole made of ultimate textile material, offering outstanding lightness, protection and flexibility.
colors: black ; blue / grey / orange elements
ESD Electro Static Dissipative
P Perforation resistance
Resistant to 200 joules
E Energy absorption of seat region
FO Fuel oil resistant sole
The standard EN ISO 20345 defines both the basic and additional requirements for safety shoes for commercial use.
ICON PU / PU
Slip resistant sole designed to provide excellent all-round performances.
Waist area with cleats for grip on ladders. Antistatic.
Extremely breathable, the microfiber is composed of a weave of nylon fibers combined with polyurethane.