129BV-06 S3 WR CI HI HRO SRC
- Water resistant Ultimate full grain leather upper
- Collar and tongue made of calf leather
- BOA® Fit System TPU Protective Element on the heel
- Lining with GORE-TEX membrane and Thinsulate® B600
- Icon Pu-Vibram® Rubber SRC HRO sole
- PZX fiberglass toe cap
- Txzero high tenacity textile anti-puncture insert
- Standard CE EN ISO 20345:2011
- According to DGUV 112-191 rule
- Ideal for Heavy Industry, Petrochemical Industry, Construction, Energy and Maintenance
Boot 8" made of water resistant and breathable Ultimate full grain leather. The BOA® Fit System delivers a fast, effortless, precision fit. Breathable and waterproof GORE-TEX membrane lining and Thinsulate® B600 thermal insulation. Dual component sole: direct injection Esolight 1.0 midsole with the insertion of Vibram® Fire&Ice rubber outsole a special compound developed for extreme situations, providing traction and support in both low and high temperatures. HRO heat resistance up to 300° according to the EN 20345 standards. Maximum support and stability thanks also to TPU protective element applied on the heel. PZX fiberglass toe cap and perforation resistant Txzero insole made of ultimate textile material, offering outstanding lightness, protection and flexibility.
colors: black; orange elements
P Perforation resistance
HRO Heat resistant outsole
Resistant to 200 joules
E Energy absorption of seat region
FO Fuel oil resistant sole
HI Heat insulation of the sole
WRU Water penetration upper
CI Cold insulation of the sole
WR Water resistance
The standard EN ISO 20345 defines both the basic and additional requirements for safety shoes for commercial use.
ICON PU / VIBRAM® FIRE&ICE RUBBER
Special rubber developed for extreme situations, providing traction and support in both low and high temperatures.
Only our best full grain leathers, carefully selected according to their breathability and water resistance, are used on our GORE-TEX line.