213U-001 S1P ESD SRC
- Technical material TX-Micro upper and Velourtech suede leather on toe and heel
- BOA® Fit System
- Three-dimensional textile Spyder-Net lining
- Double density polyurethane sole Tyre Pu-Pu SRC
- PZ88 fiberglass toe cap
- Txzero high tenacity textile anti-puncture insert
- Standard CE EN ISO 20345:2011
- According to DGUV 112-191 rule
- Ideal for Automotive, Light Industry, Logistics and Transport
Low-cut made of TX-Micro, a technical textile with the support of a strong, durable and extremely breathable microfiber. Soft suede Velourtech leather on toe and heel. The BOA® Fit System delivers a fast, effortless, precision fit. Three-dimensional textile Spyder-Net lining to give an exceptional comfort and keep the feet dry. Double density polyurethane sole Tyre Pu-Pu SRC with Smart Injection technology to get an exceptionally lighter and thinner outsole, thus giving an excellent flexibility. PZ88 fiberglass toe cap and perforation resistant Txzero insole made of ultimate textile material, offering outstanding lightness, protection and flexibility.
colors: black; atoll/grey elements
ESD Electro Static Dissipative
P Perforation resistance
Resistant to 200 joules
E Energy absorption of seat region
FO Fuel oil resistant sole
The standard EN ISO 20345 defines both the basic and additional requirements for safety shoes for commercial use.
Design and color of a technical textile, with the support of a strong, durable and extremely breathable microfiber.
Fiberglass toecap provides high mechanical performances in a lightweight component.