141U-004 S2 ESD SRC
- Water resistant suede microfiber Microtech upper
- Three-dimensional textile Spyder-Net lining
- SBX stabilization system
- Double density polyurethane sole Tyre Pu-Pu SRC
- PZ88 fiberglass toe cap
- Standard CE EN ISO 20345:2011
- According to DGUV 112-191 rule
- Ideal for Automotive, Light Industry, Logistics and Transport
Mid-cut, with full upper, made of water resistant suede microfiber Microtech. TPU stabilizer SBX System to provide greater stability of the ankle area. Three-dimensional textile Spyder-Net lining to give an exceptional comfort and keep the feet dry. Double density polyurethane sole Tyre Pu-Pu SRC with Smart Injection technology to get an exceptionally lighter and thinner outsole, thus giving an excellent flexibility. PZ88 fiberglass toe cap to provide high mechanical performances in a lightweight component conform to EN 20345 standards.
colors: black ; grey elements
ESD Electro Static Dissipative
Resistant to 200 joules
E Energy absorption of seat region
FO Fuel oil resistant sole
WRU Water penetration upper
The standard EN ISO 20345 defines both the basic and additional requirements for safety shoes for commercial use.
Extremely breathable, the microfiber is composed of a weave of nylon fibers combined with polyurethane.