185BV-02 S3 WR HI HRO SRC
- Water resistant Ultimate full grain leather upper
- Collar and tongue made of calf leather
- TPU Protective Element on the heel
- Lining with GORE-TEX membrane
- Icon Pu-Vibram® Rubber SRC HRO sole
- PZX fiberglass toe cap
- Txzero high tenacity textile anti-puncture insert
- Standard CE EN ISO 20345:2011
- According to DGUV 112-191 rule
- Ideal for Heavy Industry, Petrochemical Industry, Construction, Energy and Maintenance
Mid-cut made of water resistant and breathable Ultimate full grain leather. Breathable and waterproof GORE-TEX membrane lining to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Dual component sole: direct injection Esolight 1.0 midsole with the insertion of Vibram® outsole to ensure durable protection even after exposure to petrol, oils and others lubricants. HRO heat resistance up to 300° according to the EN 20345 standards. Maximum support and stability thanks also to TPU protective element applied on the heel. PZX fiberglass toe cap and perforation resistant Txzero insole made of ultimate textile material, offering outstanding lightness, protection and flexibility.
colors: black; orange / silver elements
P Perforation resistance
Resistant to 200 joules
HRO Heat resistant outsole
E Energy absorption of seat region
FO Fuel oil resistant sole
HI Heat insulation of the sole
WRU Water penetration upper
WR Water resistance
The standard EN ISO 20345 defines both the basic and additional requirements for safety shoes for commercial use.
ICON PU / VIBRAM® RUBBER
Maximum support and stability even in hardest environments, thanks also to Vibram® compound.
Only our best full grain leathers, carefully selected according to their breathability and water resistance, are used on our GORE-TEX line.