171BB-05 S1P ESD SRC
- PU Overwelding on breathable three-dimensional fabric mesh upper and diamond effect X-Leather on toe
- Three-dimensional textile Spyder-Net lining
- Icon Dual Density Pu SRC sole
- PZX fiberglass toe cap
- Txzero high tenacity textile anti-puncture insert
- Standard CE EN ISO 20345:2011
- Ideal for Construction, Energy, Maintenance, Logistics and Transport
Low-cut with a sporty look made of breathable three-dimensional fabric mesh and X-Leather diamond effect on toe, a skin finished with a multi-layer of polyurethane compound with highest abrasion features resistance. PU Overwelding to bind different materials of the upper without any stitching thus creating different areas of functionality: breathability where there’s mesh, protection where there’s PU film. Three-dimensional textile Spyder-Net lining to give an exceptional comfort and keep the feet dry. Icon dual-density Pu sole designed to offer excellent performance in all work environments and on all grounds. PZX fiberglass toe cap and perforation resistant Txzero insole made of ultimate textile material, offering outstanding lightness, protection and flexibility.
colors: black; blue / grey / orange elements
ESD Electro Static Dissipative
P Perforation resistance
Resistant to impact and compression
E Energy absorption of seat region
FO Fuel oil resistant sole
The standard EN ISO 20345 defines both the basic and additional requirements for safety shoes for commercial use...
Seamless technology to bind different materials of the upper without any stitching, but with a high-frequency welding...