989M-012 S3 HRO SRC
- Water resistant Idrotech full grain leather upper
- High absorption and breathable lining Cambrelle®
- TPU Protective Element on the heel
- Vintage Pu-Vibram® Rubber SRC HRO sole
- Compo200 polymeric toe cap
- Txzero high tenacity textile anti-puncture insert
- Ideal for Petrochemical Industry, Construction and Maintenance
Mid-cut made of water resistant Idrotech full grain leather. Maximum support and stability thanks also to TPU protective element applied on the heel. High absorption rate and excellent breathability thanks to Cambrelle® lining: a superior non-woven synthetic fabric made with a fibre specially engineered through a process which spins two types of nylon together. Dual component sole: direct injection Esolight 1.0 midsole with the insertion of Vibram® outsole to ensure durable protection even after exposure to petrol, oils and others lubricants. HRO heat resistance up to 300° according to the EN 20345 standards. Compo200 polymeric toe cap and perforation resistant Txzero insole made of ultimate textile material, offering outstanding lightness, protection and flexibility.
P Perforation resistance
Resistant to 200 joules
E Energy absorption of seat region
FO Fuel oil resistant sole
WRU Water penetration upper
HRO Heat resistant outsole
The standard EN ISO 20345 defines both the basic and additional requirements for safety shoes for commercial use.
VINTAGE PU / VIBRAM® RUBBER
Heat resistant outsole accordingly to HRO standards.
High resistance to abrasion.