987M-014 S3 CI HRO SRC
- Water resistant Idrotech full grain leather upper
- Thermal insulation lining Thinsulate® B400
- TPU Protective Element on the heel
- Vintage Pu-Vibram® Rubber SRC HRO sole
- Compo200 polymeric toe cap
- Txzero high tenacity textile anti-puncture insert
- Ideal for Petrochemical Industry, Construction and Maintenance
Rigger boot made of water resistant Idrotech full grain leather. Maximum support and stability thanks also to TPU protective element applied on the heel. Thermal insulation lining Thinsulate® B200 to keep the foot warm in damp or wet conditions with superior active-breathing performance. Dual component sole: direct injection Esolight 1.0 midsole with the insertion of Vibram® outsole to ensure durable protection even after exposure to petrol, oils and others lubricants. HRO heat resistance up to 300° according to the EN 20345 standards. Compo200 polymeric toe cap and perforation resistant Txzero insole made of ultimate textile material, offering outstanding lightness,
P Perforation resistance
Resistant to 200 joules
E Energy absorption of seat region
FO Fuel oil resistant sole
WRU Water penetration upper
HRO Heat resistant outsole
CI Cold insulation of the sole
The standard EN ISO 20345 defines both the basic and additional requirements for safety shoes for commercial use.
VINTAGE PU / VIBRAM® RUBBER
Heat resistant outsole accordingly to HRO standards.
High resistance to abrasion.