171BB-06 S3 WR SRC
- PU Overwelding on water resistant TX-Micro upper and diamond effect X-Leather on toe
- Lining with GORE-TEX membrane
- Double density polyurethane sole Icon Pu-Pu SRC
- PZX fiberglass toe cap
- Txzero high tenacity textile anti-puncture insert
- Standard CE EN ISO 20345:2011
- According to DGUV 112-191 rule
- Ideal for Petrochemical Industry, Construction, Energy, Maintenance, Logistics and Transport
Low-cut with a sporty look made of water resistant TX-Micro, a technical textile with the support of a strong, durable and extremely breathable microfiber. X-Leather diamod effect on toe, a skin finished with a multi-layer of polyurethane compound with highest abrasion features resistance. PU Overwelding to bind different materials of the upper without any stitching thus creating different areas of fuctionality: breathability where there’s TX-Micro, protection where there’s PU film. Breathable and waterproof GORE-TEX membrane lining to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Double density polyurethane sole Icon Pu-Pu SRC designed to provide excellent all-round performances. PZX fiberglass toe cap and perforation resistant Txzero insole made of ultimate textile material, offering outstanding lightness, protection and flexibility.
colors: black ; orange / grey elements
P Perforation resistance
Resistant to 200 joules
E Energy absorption of seat region
FO Fuel oil resistant sole
WRU Water penetration upper
WR Water resistance
The standard EN ISO 20345 defines both the basic and additional requirements for safety shoes for commercial use.
ICON PU / PU
Slip resistant sole designed to provide excellent all-round performances. Waist area with cleats for grip on ladders. Antistatic.
Seamless technology to bind different materials of the upper without any stitching, but with a high-frequency welding.