821U-020 S1P ESD SRC
- Microfiber Microtech and suede leather Velourtech upper
- Three-dimensional textile Spyder-Net lining
- Double density polyurethane sole Tyre Pu-Pu SRC
- PZ88 fiberglass toe cap
- Txzero high tenacity textile anti-puncture insert
- According to DGUV 112-191 rule
- Ideal for Automotive, Light Industry, Logistics and Transport
Sandal made of microfiber Microtech with a soft suede leather Velourtech on toe and heel to increase a level of breathability. Three-dimensional textile Spyder-Net lining to give an exceptional comfort and keep the feet dry. Double density polyurethane sole Tyre Pu-Pu SRC with Smart Injection technology to get an exceptionally lighter and thinner outsole, thus giving an excellent flexibility. PZ88 fiberglass toe cap and perforation resistant Txzero insole made of ultimate textile material, offering outstanding lightness, protection and flexibility.
colors: black; silver/atoll elements
ESD Electro Static Dissipative
P Perforation resistance
Resistant to 200 joules
E Energy absorption of seat region
FO Fuel oil resistant sole
The standard EN ISO 20345 defines both the basic and additional requirements for safety shoes for commercial use.
Extremely breathable, the microfiber is composed of a weave of nylon fibers combined with polyurethane.
A natural softness with extreme breathability and a standard water resistence is the main trait of this component.