169U-006 S1P ESD SRC
- Breathable X-Weave high tenacity nylon upper
- Three-dimensional textile Spyder-Net lining
- Double density polyurethane sole Tyre Pu-Pu SRC
- PZ88 fiberglass toe cap
- Txzero high tenacity textile anti-puncture insert
- According to DGUV 112-191 rule
- Ideal for Automotive, Light Industry, Energy, Maintenance, Logistics and Transport
Low-cut with a new concept of product: the upper is the result of the X-Weave technology and is entirely made of highly resistant nylon material, offering maximum abrasion resistance and breathability. The heel and toe areas are made of a higher density thread structure in order to increase the abrasion resistance, while keeping the breathability performance. Three-dimensional textile Spyder-Net lining to give an exceptional comfort and keep the feet dry. Double density polyurethane sole Tyre Pu-Pu SRC with Smart Injection technology to get an exceptionally lighter and thinner outsole, thus giving an excellent flexibility. PZ88 fiberglass toe cap and perforation resistant Txzero insole made of ultimate textile material, offering outstanding lightness, protection and flexibility.
colors: black / grey
ESD Electro Static Dissipative
P Perforation resistance
Resistant to 200 joules
E Energy absorption of seat region
FO Fuel oil resistant sole
The standard EN ISO 20345 defines both the basic and additional requirements for safety shoes for commercial use.