172BB-05 S1P ESD SRC
- PU Overwelding on breathable three-dimensional fabric mesh upper and diamond effect X-Leather on toe
- Three-dimensional textile Spyder-Net lining
- Double density polyurethane sole Icon Pu-Pu SRC
- PZX fiberglass toe cap
- Txzero high tenacity textile anti-puncture insert
- According to DGUV 112-191 rule
- Ideal for Construction, Energy, Maintenance, Logistics and Transport
Mid-cut with a sporty look made of breathable three-dimensional fabric mesh and X-Leather diamond effect on toe, a skin finished with a multi-layer of polyurethane compound with highest abrasion features resistance. PU Overwelding to bind different materials of the upper without any stitching thus creating different areas of functionality: breathability where there’s mesh, protection where there’s PU film. Three-dimensional textile Spyder-Net lining to give an exceptional comfort and keep the feet dry. Double density polyurethane sole Icon Pu-Pu SRC designed to provide excellent all-round performances. PZX fiberglass toe cap and perforation resistant Txzero insole made of ultimate textile material, offering outstanding lightness, protection and flexibility.
colors: black; blue / grey / orange elements
ESD Electro Static Dissipative
P Perforation resistance
Resistant to 200 joules
E Energy absorption of seat region
FO Fuel oil resistant sole
The standard EN ISO 20345 defines both the basic and additional requirements for safety shoes for commercial use.
ICON PU / PU
Slip resistant sole designed to provide excellent all-round performances. Waist area with cleats for grip on ladders. Antistatic.
Seamless technology to bind different materials of the upper without any stitching, but with a high-frequency welding.