The consumers' expectations and their requests represent further challenges to the shoe industry.
Quick answers, shorter lead times and perfect quality are required in the current market.
Here in Pezzol Industries there is no chance for uncertainty: speed in reacting to requests and high technology application makes for consumer satisfaction.
The guarantee of quality is a full commitment to our customers.
Our mission is at the basis of our work and consists in providing products of excellent quality. We have therefore heavily invested in a most advanced internal laboratory, entirely equipped with the latest machinery by Satra and other relevant suppliers.
The activity of our lab is focused on three different tasks:
- Product development: check-activity about the full compliance of the latest developments from our R&D to the reference norm
- Raw materials: check on raw materials and on shoe components according to our quality standards, before sending them for production.
- Finished product: general check of the footwear performance prior to the sale.
Making tests on materials and components as well as on the finished footwear, guarantees the product compliance to the safety standards; moreover, it contributes to re-evaluate the shoe performance and to improve its quality. In view of this the customer's loyalty and satisfaction are strengthened.
Here follows a selected list of tests made internally:
- Impact resistance test: a weight falls over the area of the protective toe of the footwear
- Compression test: it measures the capacity of the shoe to protect the toe area of the foot against constant compressive loads
- Puncture resistance: it is tested using a nail forcibly introduced into the sole of the shoe
- Electrical resistance
- Water resistance
- Performance in cold environments
- Tearing, abrasion, flexion resistance and breathability of upper materials
- Stitching analysis
- ESD conformity
- Gore centrifuge test
We also have some tests made by independent testing institutes, like the test on the metatarsal protection; it measures the capacity of the shoe to protect the upper and toe areas of the foot.
We work in collaboration with internationally accredited institutes in the field of shoe manufacturing, like Satra, Cimac, PFI.
A manual for quality check, a quality system training for the laboratory and the regular calibration of the machinery represent a guarantee for the laboratory efficiency and reliability.
The Pezzol Industries Lab guarantees that the reliable tests are carried out at source and that the products meet or even exceed the relevant standards.