DISSIPATION AND ENERGY RETURN
Anatomic insole made of dual density open cell polyurethane foam.
The special cell structure guarantees a shock-absorption and anti-fatigue effect which gives the foot energy back while walking, without overloading. Extremely breathable thanks to the foam open-cell structure and to the highly abrasion resistant micro-perforated polyester fabric. The entire insole is made of conductive materials that guarantee a perfect antistatic shoe according to the ESD EN 61340 Standard.
1. Anatomic insole for more comfort
2. Supporting PU foam – Dissipation and Energy Return
3. Fully lined with conductive micro-perforated fabric to reduce foam wearing
SUPPORT AND THERMAL REFRACTION
Anatomic insole made of open-cell polyurethane foam. Absorb-shock heel area and arch support. Antistatic, breathable and antibacterial. The upper layer is coated with a highly abrasion-resistance polyester fabric, while the underneath toe area is coated with a no-dissipating aluminium foil that keeps the heat into the shoe.
1. Shock absorbing insert
2. Anatomic insole for higher comfort
3. Aluminium foil = thermal refraction
Perfectly combined insole made of three functional layers to guarantee constant comfort and microclimate in extreme weather conditions. The high-density latex foam provides a cushioning effect, while the outer anti-slip layer ensures extreme adhesion to the upper material. Coated with lambswool, the insole is ideal in below zero climates.
1. Warm lambswool
2. Latex layer with cushioning effect
3. Anti-slip layer for maximum adhesion to the upper material
Anatomic insole created with continuous channels for correct breathability in the shoe. The structure made of light and elastic EVA, combined with the anatomical shape, guarantees stability while walking. Thanks to the integrated shock-absorber at the heel area, the risk of injury is reduced. Abrasion resistant polyester lining for maximum durability.
1. Breathable and antistatic
2. Shock absorption cell
3. Anatomic insole for better walking comfort
Anatomic insole made of soft polyurethane foam. Maximum resistance and durability. Perforated front part, with a ripped design to improve breathability. Integrated shock absorber at the heel area. Highly abrasion-resistant polyester lining. Antistatic.
1. Maximum resistance and durability
2. Air circulation system for better breathability
3. Perforated front part, with a ripped design to improve breathability
The insole is made of high-supporting EVA material which absorbs shocks while walking, making it comfortable. The shape has been designed in such a way that the weight pressure is equally distributed, avoiding overloads; While the special honeycomb design maximizes shock absorption and increases breathability. The insole is antistatic and anatomic, fully lined with antibacterial polyester fabric.
2. Perforated polyester fabric = maximum breathability
3. Honeycomb design for shock absorption and breathability
COMFORT AND LIGHTNESS
Anatomic insole made of soft polyurethane foam. Extra light structure. Shock- absorber at the heel area and arch foot support. Highly abrasion resistant polyester lining. Antistatic.
2. High abrasion resistant fabric
3. Anatomic insole for better comfort
According to dguv 112-191 every worker can make orthopedic adaption on safety shoes, when needed, only if the footwear keeps meeting all en iso 20345/6/7 requirements.
Workers who needs dguv 112-191 certified shoes, should visit orthopedist so to get specific advices and look for the right safety shoe.